Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Run, ah, Forrest, Run?



Now, try the actual game/computer synth: QWOP - the "real" thing. "The goal is simple: control the legs of a track runner named Qwop as he attempts to spring 100 metres. The catch: your only controls are the four keyboard keys, Q, W, O and P, each moving different calf and thigh muscles. The results are as frustrating as they are hilarious"
Okay, okay - I know this is dumb, but what the hell, over 2 million people have spent $1 (oooh, I'm sorry: 99 cents) to buy some stupid App for their Iphone - "Angry Birds".
I managed to get 1.6meters before I shut down my Mac and in order to do something meaningful (Season 5 of Dexter of my computrainer. Training with a serial killer - now that is a useful way to spend time! ).
Stupid is as stupid does.


stumble on
johnny boy

1 comment: