Sunday, November 28, 2010

Me wear compression tights? Nope - gettin' me some "Gluttony Pants"

Just got back from a great 16km on the trails (10 miler to my yankee friends). Went to grab a post run shake and get some protein into my craving system; as always, I was aware of the calorie/sugar/sodium content...then said "screw it" and had a big glass of chocolate milk (which by the way is actually a really good post work out fuel!). So, just as I am fueling up, however, thinking I still have a few pounds to drop to get back in race shape, I see that there is hope for me yet: that yes, I can eat all the Smarties and oatmeal raisin cookies I want. But not because I am running 70-100km a week; not because I am on my winter trainer 4-5 days a week - nope. All I have to do is throw away those $150 compression tights and get me some "Gluttony Pants". The perfect outfit for the holidays: Gluttony Pants
Ya gotta love the way eat - Denny's anyone?

peace out
Johnny Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment